Do you love aviation? Are you a talented technician? Say hello... email@example.com
We are a highly motivated team. We love to work hard and play hard. We are collectively driven to improve aviation safety, and this is your chance to join something amazing. Work in the fun & cool Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, WA and experience great restaurants, night life, and exercise opportunities. Enjoy the flexible benefits of working with a small team and see your contributions broadly impact our goals.
What you will do:
Produce FAA approved flight simulators. Fabricate, assemble, troubleshoot, and test complex electromechanical assemblies. Manage vendor relations and order parts. Manage an inventory system. Develop and improve documentation of test and QC procedures. Use CAD systems. Create dimensional drawings and work instructions. Perform a diverse variety of tasks in a manufacturing environment WITHOUT direct supervision. Use stationary and portable power tools with safety and quality as your principal concerns. Help to create and maintain production workflows. Solder, test and troubleshoot electronic components. Approach all tasks with our company mission, processes, policies, and procedures in mind.
- Provide detailed examples of past accomplishments displaying a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Pass a TSA background check.
- Demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits using a multimeter.
- Demonstrate an ability to explain a complex process in written form.
- Experience building, troubleshooting, or repairing electrical or mechanical equipment.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Experience using CAD software.
- Ability to read and create assembly drawings (Solidworks or Onshape experience a plus).
- Experience using an inventory system
- Bonus: You have a background in or knowledge of aviation. Poses experience soldering through-hole and SMT components, and/or experience operating a CNC milling machine.
- You smile and have manners.
- You finish what you start.
- You possess dexterity and rarely break things.
- You are goal-oriented and can prove it.
- You value and maintain a tidy work area.
- You possess the ability to remain productive and focused, despite distractions.
- You set a high bar for yourself, your contributions, the people you work with, the projects you work on.
- You love engineering but maybe don’t have a degree.
- You value quality over quantity.
- You are a lifetime learner and never rest on your laurels.
- You are busy, but you still smile and have manners.
Location: Ballard, Seattle, WA 98107
Compensation: DOE ($45-60,000/yr) Plus benefits after trial period.
Hours: Full Time (60 day trial period applies) Semi-Flexible start time.
APPLY: If you think you have what it takes we would love to hear from you. Send your current resume and a cover letter to hiring@flyone-G.com.